Job Type: Full-Time
We are seeking a self-driven, knowledgeable CPA or CPA candidate for the role of Staff or Senior Accountant in a Public Accounting Firm in Bel Air, MD.
Public Accountant Requirements:
- Experience in a public accounting firm
- 3+ years of experience preparing individual and business tax returns
- Experience with QuickBooks, Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
- Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills highly desired
- Proficient with technology
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Accounting
- Detailed and have the ability to work independently
- Ability to work well in matrix organization and dealing with ambiguity
- An understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Perform Audits, ensuring adherence to standard requirements
We offer competitive pay and benefits commensurate with experience